: 28 Feb 2011Required Permissions
- android.permission.INTERNET Needed/used to retrieve search engine data
The Keyword Monitor Android application allows Internet Marketers to monitor their keyword/domain pair search engine rankings from their mobile device. For marketers concerned with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), this is an essential utility.Features included in this release
- Sort list by keyword, domain, age of data, or Google result.
- Records the position of your keyword/domain pair if it occurs within the top 20 Google search results.
- Monitored keyword/domain pairs are limited only by your storage capacity.
- Will use any available data connection.
- Indication of data update activity.
- Makes use OI File Manager to graphically browse for a CSV file to import.
- Choose country-specific Google search (google.com and google.it at the moment. Please ask if you want more!)
Main Page with keyword/domain data
Add A Keyword/Domain Pair or Import a CSV
Default display when no keyword/domain pairs exist.
v1.01 Planned Features:
- Yahoo Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Indicate Data Age
- Refresh All Data Option